Translate

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Hang Out With A Bunch of Girls

Today, I hang out with a bunch of girls. Feel like they treat me like their 'sisters' already. LOL. Poi Ying was the main organizer for today's outing. Vivian, Lit Teng, Yin Sian and Wie Kee were the rest of the girls that turn up today for the movie trip.

Poi Ying and me went to Mid Valley first to get the ticket. Can you imagine how long is that queue as we queued up at 11.30am and we only able to get the 3.00pm movie time? But at least we able to get the seats and watched the entire movie. We watched Tranformers: Revenge of The Fallen and it was a great movie. More excitement and gun shoot than the first movie. More touching elements in it too.

I'll blog about the movie in my following blog. Do read some comment of it. Hope you guys enjoy the movie too.

No comments: