Translate

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Eiffel Restaurant, Cheras

Yesterday I went to Eiffel Restaurant in Cheras, opposite the Tesco Cheras for dinner. Well, I accompany my friend, Noel for it as it's his birthday but then too bad I don't have much money already as I'm still jobless for now. But then I managed to treat him for a drink in Look Up Point, Ampang.

The Eiffel Restaurant there wasn't a bad choice for lunch or a light dinner. I think the food there is pretty good. They are famous for their Teared Pan Mee and also the salted egg fried rice from what I heard. I did tried the Pan Mee and the fried rice. Well, I think you guys should also try it out. I know it wasn't a very fancy kind of food but then really recommended to ttry it out. I uploaded some picture here of the food.

I think this shop is pretty good as there are some newspaper cutting regarding their status and popularity.




No comments: