Translate

Friday, June 26, 2009

R.I.P. Michael Jackson

Michael Jackson is a superstar that we all know. He is the King of Pop that hard to be replace. I heard of his name since I'm still a kid when my daddy listen to his songs. There are many good song of his that instill in everyone mind or heart. He leave this world such a young age. He will be remembered. I dedicate this blog to him.







The above 3 MV's (music videos) were the earlier MV of Michael Jackson. The are 'Thriller', 'Beat It', and 'Billie Jeans'. He was still black that time. All those are great songs. But then I prefer his later production such as the 'Black or White', 'Heal The World', 'Remember The Time', 'You are Not Alone' and so on. I felt those song have more purpose.



'Black or White' this MV is kinda great MV. The changing faces at the end of the MV somehow indicating there is no different whether you are black or white skin. No racism is the best.



Heal The World' is one of my favourite. It is a very good way to express no war, one nation kind of message to the world.



'You are Not Alone' is one of the best song as well. I kinda always sing this song in karaoke. Kinda lovely song.



So, hope all of you enjoy this blog.

No comments: