Translate

Monday, October 19, 2009

Second Week of My Working Life

Well, time passes so fast and it's the second week of my working life already. I have been learning a lot from here and there but there is much more to come. The same thing like I said in my previous blog, I do still feel fear of my job a little bit. Hopefully I can cope up with all that.

Anyway, I guess like they think, my team leader might either hate me or likes me so much that he gave me kinda lot of cases to handle for a newbie like me. Poi Ying for example, she told me she handle roughly 10++ cases per day last time. For me, I'm handling 30 cases alone today. It's just the sixth day of me working in the department.

When I told them about the number of cases my team leader assigned to me to Poi Ying and some of my colleague, they were shocked as well. I think the team leader should be thinking guys can handle more cases than girls perhaps. LOL.

Maybe he even want to train me to be another gunner, just like one of my colleague that he is the top person in our department. He processes the cases like train and of course a lot more compare to the others. I think I don't want to be like him. LOL.

No comments: