Translate

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Third Week and Things No Longer The Same

This is the third week of my employment with AIA Shares Services Sdn Bhd. Thing changes (not drastically) over time. My job scope is still the same but then it does not seems to be as easy as it is to be. Moreover, I'm kinda often make mistake here and there. It makes me feel pretty bad.

However, I have to take time to learn it. Well, I'm a slow learner. I'm a kinda worry about this. I do not hope to be always call by those senior colleague regarding the claims that I processed which have some mistake here and there. It makes me feel so stupid, and mostly careless mistake.

Anyway, this week pretty lots of changes, even on Monday, I have experience going back home pretty late. Today already Wednesday, and I'm looking forward to the weekend for my rest day. Hopefully this Saturday need not to work overtime. This Sunday I need to help out in a charity dinner. I do not want to collapse before that. LOL.

No comments: