Translate

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

So Lost

Today is my second day working with AIA Shared Services Sdn Bhd. Basically, I'm still pretty blur with my work. I do not really mean my work but how to deal with my work. The system that we are using I should say pretty easy to handle. However, there is so many things to be master.

Just in the matter of two days, I have been loaded with plenty of information on how to use the system and so on. Maybe I'm kinda slow in catching up with things. I felt like data overload kind of feeling.

However, today still not that bad. At least I need not to work OT. Anyway, what surprise me in my department is there are so many UTAR'ian. At least for now, there are 5, which including my ex-course mate and me.

Hopefully things goes on smoothly and I will catch up things as quickly as possible. However, I know it's kinda impossible as one of my colleague have been working 3 months there and still learning. Gosh, I feel the fear of working now. LOL.

No comments: