Translate

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Learning Japanese Language Again

At last, I took the initiative to self study Japanese language again after been awhile since I last read and self studying it. Most of the things that I learn also forgot already. This time, thanks to the book I'm using now, I guess I learn better.

I'm slowly learning to recognise the hiragana, katagana and some kanji writing in that book. Although I tense to forgot after reading it, but then I can see some improvement. I guess the book is great.

However, I think I better do not over excited and try to master it too fast. Try to speed up the learning process seems giving myself some pressure and cause my migraine hit back this afternoon. So I guess I should take it slowly.

I guess after some time, using that book and able to memorise half of the book, I might able to read some simple Japanese stuff already. LOL. Hopefully my dream come true pretty soon. Thanks to my friend who support me to learn my Japanese back. ^^

No comments: