Translate

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Exhausted

Today I'm kind of exhausted. Yesterday went for work out and joined RPM class in Fitness First, The Curve in the morning and my dancing class at the evening. In between, I was driving my sister for her ballet class and my mother to get some stuff. Then at later in the evening went to Cheras with Charles and Theresa for a drink.

I only reached back home at midnight and got to wake up this morning at 6.30am and get to the gym for a work out session with Chee Yuen. It is the last work out session with him for this year. He just terminated his membership as he needs to go to Germany to pursue his degree and maybe master too. So next time, I got to work out alone most probably on Sunday. =(

Yesterday took me whole day and this morning work out as well, I'm really exhausted and barely move my muscle anymore. The dancing class was cancelled today and the worst thing happened to me is the migraine hit back.

I tried the product sample from Origin called "Peace of Mind" given by Douglas to me yesterday and it feels kind of good. It helps me to relax a lot but the pain of having the migraine might not be taken away by it. So during the noon, I took the medication and rest a bit. Now feels better as my head is not hurting.

For now, I'm just wondering how is my dinner tonight going to be. I do not feel like eating at home or outside alone, and of course the worst to get a take away food again all the time. My lunch today already it's a take away food and I ate it at home, alone. *Sob Sob*

No comments: