Translate

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Migraine

This few days I have migraine. I have no idea how to make it better and Panadol itself does not make it any better. So today I decided to consult a doctor, after my mother asking me to do so. The doctor prescribed me some medication and I just took it. It feels better now.

This migraine problem have been troubling me for sometime already. I guess I have to live with it already. Maybe next time if I found some drug for migraine and it works for me, I'll keep some with me for emergency.

Anyway, I do not want to depends on drug too much. I guess I should go for yoga or something else to relax myself. Maybe it helps to prevent migraine from occurring that often. I do not want to keep buying those drugs or consult doctor for this matter because it's costly. Just today, RM50 is gone just for the stupid consultation.

No comments: