Translate

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A Sad Yet Touching Story - Please Help Them If You Can



I saw this clip on Facebook at first (which posted by a friend of mine) and I felt so touch by the video. I did shed tears for the kids and I'm really proud of that little sister, taking care of her own brothers and sisters. She is amazing and determinate.

Please prepare some tissue paper while watching this short video except that you are heartless person, then you need not to prepare anything. Perhaps just prepare some money and donate to them. They are starving and it's really sad to see this actually happening.

This clips seems to be one of the San Damiano Foundation's work. You may refer to their website and see what you can help them if you are capable in doing so. If I have capability, I will donate to this foundation to help them up.

I hope the world can see this too. Why not the nations trying to help this people? They need food to survive, nutritional food. They need not your pity only, they need real people and real action for them to survive.

I think I should say this to everyone out there, if you not ready to take good care of your own kids, please don't make one. Abandon them almost similar to killing them in a slower pace only. For me, I rather not getting a baby if I don't think I'll be a good father or parents. So, hope you guys think twice before making a baby.

No comments: