Translate

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Rock N' Roll + Tango + Rumba

This week (both Saturday and Sunday), I learn a new dance and practised some other dance, which are Tango and Rumba. Although we practise more on Tango today than Rumba, but at least we did some. I kinda forget how to dance Rumba because did not practise for some time already.

Tango kinda not too bad. Just need to practise more for the leg movements. Rumba, kinda need to recall back most of the steps as I forget some already. I kinda stuck when I need to change to a different part of the dance.

The new dance I have learned this week is Rock N' Roll. Actually it's kinda easy but then in remember the steps, maybe kinda tough. You do not want to get stuck halfway or crash onto your partner. The music is kinda fast and so do your moves. If you get stuck, then gone. You have to catch back the steps and start again.

No comments: