Translate

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Dancing + Dinner at Crown Palace Restaurant, Sri Petaling

I just come back from dinner cum dancing at Crown Palace Restaurant, Sri Petaling, organized by the dance instructor (Ms. Janice) from Fitness Fitness. There were the IOI Mall, Puchong members, Leisure Mall (Cheras) member, and two more which I'm not so sure of. It's just a normal Chinese dinner cum with the dance floor for us to dance around (either to play around or to practice outside of the classroom or studio).

Well, I'm pretty tired because I dance kind of a lot too. I tried the Tango, Quickstep, Waltz, Chacha, Rumba, Samba and some I forgot the name of the dance (because I just learn today last minute for it. LOL). Anyway, some of the dance, like Rumba and Chacha, I dance badly because I tends to forget the steps and only remember some of the groups. So I was like kinda repeating the few groups that I remember with my partner.

It's fun although there are not many youngster like me (aged between 20~25), but there still got some mature guys and ladies (aged between 25~35) dance around with us. Those older ones (above 40) also got almost like 40% out of all those who attended this event. LOL.

Hope they organize this kind of event again next time (but not so soon, as I need to brush up my dancing skill. LOL). The more I practice, the more I can remember I think. Tomorrow going to attend my ballroom dancing class again at 9.30am. The worst thing is I gotta be there earlier as I need to work out with Chee Yuen at 7am.

Gosh, I think I better go to bed as soon as possible. This might be the last few weeks I'm going gym with Chee Yuen as he is going to Germany to study soon already. So, I do not think I wanna turn him down for the work out session. Hope I can wake up tomorrow morning for all the routines. ^^

1 comment:

Justb3cks2 said...

Interesting! I'm thinking of taking some dancing class too :)