Translate

Monday, October 5, 2009

Surreal Graduation Fashion Show 2009 by Raffles Design Institute

I was invited by my friend, Keith to attend his graduation fashion show, which called "Surreal Graduation Fashion Show 2009". It is held on Tuesday, 6th of October, which is tomorrow at J.W. Marriott Hotel in Kuala Lumpur. The time of the show is around 6.30pm.

There are some of the samples of the designs are posted below. Please do not ask me which one looks good. I have no idea how to appreciate or look at highly fashion sense clothing.

~ This last design my design my my friend, Keith, where his theme is "Paranoia" ~

Since he invited me and given me the ticket for the show, I think I have no excuses to run away from it already. I have to be there to cheer for his designs and support him too. The problem is that it is a fashion show, but then I cannot think of anything good to wear for such an occasion.

I guess tomorrow, I'll be looking like a nerd or geek there, among those who well dressed or fancy looking or even those who have high fashion sense kinda people around there. I'm kind of worried that I'll be embarrassing myself there that evening.

No comments: