Translate

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Birthday Celebration In SGGMD

It's a late blog, where the event took place on Monday this week. I am looking for some time to spare out to write an entry and finally I am here to do so. It will be a short one since it's just a simple celebration that we did.

In my working team, SGGMD department, we managed to organize a small celebration for those team member that their birthday falls in the month of January to March, which is the first quarter of the year 2010. We got a nice chocolate cheese cake from Secret Recipe, which I think I love the most. LOL.

Due to some unforeseen circumstances, we can't really celebrate it in a great way, but in silently. Thanks to Siew Yin, the 'artist' of our department, she helped a lot in decorating the envelope for the birthday card nicely. It would not be that great if without her great masterpiece to those cards.

So once again, I guess I have to wish the three of them, Calvin, Ros and Nesa, happy belated birthday. Hope we will have more event or activities next time and make our team happening. It is kind of boring to be just sit in the office and process claims all the time. Till then, adios.

No comments: