Translate

Monday, March 22, 2010

Overtime Again

This week, I will most probably having overtime for the whole week since the cases that fall in is huge in numbers. I think I will be superbly tired by the end of the day for the week, probably even be emotional too.

It's nothing much to talk about the overtime issue actually. However, I do wish that cases that get into my queue will not be too tough and the best will be more outpatient cases that comes in rather than in-patient cases again. It always kills my time and causes me not hitting my productivity.

If I did not meet my productivity, I cannot claim my overtime pay which makes me even frustrated for the day if things does not go as well as I hope for. Lord, please help me in this sense. I does sounds like I am asking too much for something that minor. LOL.

No comments: