Translate

Sunday, March 28, 2010

The Story of Stuff & Bottled Water

I came across this 2 video clips on YouTube and thanks to it, I got this urge to blog it here, which I think it's good to share with all of you. It's really the time for us to consider some alternatives to salvage our planet Earth before it's beyond our limit to preserve it anymore.

Although thinking about it, I might have the feeling that it's slightly too late to do much to reverse the global warming reality, but we can still do our part to salvage it, prevent it to get worsen. I am worry if the hypothesis is right about the methane hydrate, which I blog about it in the previous blog, then we are facing the end of the world pretty soon if we do not do anything to repent our mistakes.

Hope you guys get a little bit more inspiration and motivation after watching this clips.



No comments: