Translate

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Confucious

I am too lazy to attach any of this movie trailer or pictures. So I hope you guys do not mind about it. I just wanted to make this a short post only. I watched this movie since I am running out of option today in Mid Valley with my friend, Charles. We were suppose to be watching Alice in Wonderland.

As we all know, even I know that it will be less likely for us to be able to get the tickets in such time, Sunday and it is at noon. But we thought of trying out luck and we did not get lucky. So, we ended up watching Confucious since we thought that it might be interesting.

To those who love history, especially Chinese history, this movie is recommended as it have a good concept and it is about a great man in the history of China. A very well known man among the Chinese community of his philosophy and teaching. He civilized the people of China.

Overall rating for this movie, I would give 6.5/10. If only the story tells and show more about Confucious great philosophy and his wisdom in various way, this movie should be a hit.

No comments: