Translate

Saturday, March 20, 2010

My Cousin, Kian Loong's Wedding Dinner

I just get home from (Kian Loong) my cousin's wedding dinner. It does look kind of nice decoration for the entire wedding dinner but I still feel boring. Maybe it's the same old routine of the Chinese wedding dinner with the 'Yum Seng' session which I personally find it old fashion.


Above are some of the photos I manage to take during the dinner. Mind the quality as I do not own a digital camera. All I can do is to take it with my camera phone. Although I do not really enjoy much, however it does not kills me. LOL.

All I can say is that I wish them having a great time ahead with each other and hope the will be loving each other. May God bless them and may they continue their next chapter of their life.

No comments: