Translate

Sunday, July 13, 2008

32nd Bon Odori Festival

Yesterday, my family, Bryan and I went to Bon Odori festival in Shah Alam... It was the first time for all of them except for me to be in the festival... I drove there around 4.45pm from my place to Shah Alam... Since it was early, I arrived there kinda earlier too cause no jam... Although I reached there around 5.20pm, there was a huge crowd already... I think at least 30% of people that attended the festival last night was there at least when I arrived...

My mum who was the one that take a few fans rather than me myself or my sister although my sister wanna the fans so much... LOL... Feel like my mum also kinda sporting... Then we walked around the stalls areas... There was so much things selling there as usual... My mum brought some Yakult since it's cheaper there... Kinda all sort of promotion was there... We even brought some Berryl's chocolates, some Japanese potatoes chips and a loaf of bread that cost RM18... It's RM18 for a loaf of bread, imagine it... My mum wanna buy it because she said it is tasty so let her get whatever she wants... It's her money anyway... I just treat around the ice-cream that cost RM6 for each, takoyaki (octopus balls thingy which I can describe), Udon and Ika (squid)... Get some juices to drink as well...

I meet Jasper there and a girl from my university that I can't recall her name already... LOL.. Melissa, which I ought that she will be there as well as my imoutosan, Wynne were not to be seen there... Haiz... Nevermind... Maybe next year...

The things happening there I don't think I wanna talk much about it because it is the same old routine or events only... So ask me instead if you wanna know more about it if you never ever been to it before or ask around...

I think there is no need for me to explain this famous Bon Odori fan right?

The usual cultural dance stage

Two cute girls wearing yukata running around... I saw them a few times already... Kawaii the yukata...

Such a huge crowd even this early

My sister enjoying her udon

The drummers and the dancers were readying for the cultural dance...

The dance begin...

No comments: