Translate

Monday, July 7, 2008

The Exam Month...

This month is like an exam month to me... Today is the official day of the start of Week 7 of my semester... Tomorrow itself, I will be having Toxicology pop quiz... I haven't lay my fingers on the notes at all till now... I think I gotta read up a bit later...

This week itself, I have 2 mid terms... Starting with Haematology on this Wednesday, 9th of July following with Medical Instrumentation on this Friday, 11th of July... Next week, I'll be having Pathology mid term on Wednesday and the week after that Toxicology mid term on Tuesday...

This whole month is like living on Earth but Hell condition... LOL... Maybe I'm exaggerating it... I hope I can go through this tough month with strength... Pray to God, hoping to give me strength in everything I'll be facing...

Although life is difficult, this month is horrible, the situation in terrible, but I don't think I'll be vegetable... LOL... I will still have some nice time hangout a bit to relax myself... Over stressing myself is not good... So I will definitely going to Stadium Matsushita this coming Saturday... Bon Odori 2008, I'm coming!!!

No comments: