Translate

Monday, July 14, 2008

Saisaki Japanese Buffet Restaurant

Last evening, my mother didn't cook at home, thus I gotta take care of my own dinner myself... Then I decided to treat myself and I always wanna try out Saisaki Japanese Buffet Restaurant since I heard quite a bit of it... It is located at Wisma UOA II, Jalan Pinang, Kuala Lumpur... There got a wide range of food such as sashimi, sushi, tempura, teppanyaki, cheese baked oysters, tempura, soups (miso soup, mushroom soup etc), drinks, ice creams etc…

Saisaki is just nearby Eon Bank

So I went with Bryan for dinner at Saisaki reaching there around 6.15pm... I parked some near to the Wisma UOA that cost me RM3 per entry for Sunday only... The usual parking rates are RM3 for the first hour and Rm2 for the subsequence hour... Its super expensive, so I recomment you to go there on Sunday to try out there...

The outside view of Saisaki Japanese Buffet Restaurant

Fortunately, we have make our booking in advance... If not, I don't think that I can dine there that evening... The queue for walk-in guest was unbearable... So don't be foolish not to make a booking before going to dine there... The buffet dinner cost RM55++ (government tax & sercive charge - [5+10]%)... I would say it's not that expensive... By the way, I think it's somehow better than ...

The signboard of the restaurant

The inner view of the restaurant... I kinda love the environment there...

The food there is very tasty... I tried to taste almost everything there but then I still unable to try all of it... Try to imagine how many types of food they have... I love the teppanyaki, tempura, sushi & sashimi the most... The cheese baked seafood I think is great too... I guess the best is you try it out yourself... It's worth it...

Some of the nice sushi available...

I didn't take much photos here too because I was so busy tasting everything there... Some that I took wasn't that clear too, so I get most photos from the others... I should give them the credit, but I'm sorry I can't recall the webpage I get it from...

No comments: