Translate

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Fish Spa

Today, I just went for fish spa with my family at D'hati (Jusco outlet), Old Klang Road... It's the building with the Pearl International Hotel... I have tried once before last week or so but this time, I went with my family except my brother...

The big banner of the fish spa section

The fish spa here is reasonably cheap compare to most places that I've seen... For example, Kenko in Mid Valley, it's called Doctor Fish which the price is around Rm38 for 30 minutes if I'm not mistaken... It might be more than that... Well, in Pearl Point here, it's just RM20 for 20 minutes... If you purchase 5 times, they free 1 time more for you... Of course you don't compare the environment that you will get in Kenko to this...

I get my feet into the pool of fishes... It's kinda itchy...

Look at those fishes were actually sucking my feet... I barely recognize my own feet already...

The moment I put in my both legs into the pool of fishes, they started to swim to my feet and suck it... You will encounter the tickling sensation at first... I kinda can't stand the itchiness at first but then after a few minutes, you wouldn't really feel the itchiness anymore...

It was a nice experience for those that haven't try it before... What you will feel after doing the treatment? Well, I personally feel my feet is smoother and cleaner... It's just like a baby skin kinda foot I have now... LOL... If you tried any fish spa that is cheaper and worth it, do share it with me here...

No comments: