Translate

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Kissaten

It's always a few days late for me to blog about myself lately... It's either I'm kinda busy with myself or simply just that I'm lazy to blog on the spot... Few days ago, around Thursday or Friday (I couldn't remember well), I went to Kissaten Coffee & Restaurant for lunch with Bryan... The food there is not bad... I think Melissa is right about the Char Siew Pizza... It captured my heart from my first bite on it... I think it's just the drinks are not that worth the price but the food price is still not too bad...

Bryan tried the spaghetti... It's a bit oily for me and doesn't really impress me... Since it was a set lunch, so it served with mushroom soup and a salad... The mushroom soup is not bad too... Got a bit of buttery taste... Kinda special... It's worth it if you wanna try out new stuff or wanna enjoy a nice lunch once awhile because that price is not to say cheap... We spend almost RM60... LOL...

The main entrance & as well as the logo of its restaurant

The environment of the restaurant is not bad... Looks clean and sweet... Maybe just because I love white colour...

My drink - salted 7-up... cost me around rm7++ ^.^''

Char Siew Pizza - can't resist till I took pic after a ate a piece of it...

The mushroom soup... Look kinda tasty rite?

No comments: