Translate

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Bon Odori 2009

Today, I went to Bon Odori in Matsushita Stadium, Shah Alam. This year seems to be having a lot pf people. Maybe more and more people know about this event. It's so crowded. I took some pictures to share with all of you.

This year Bon Odori seems pretty okay for me. A lot of foods and drinks are avaible, lotsa 'leng chai's and 'leng lui's there too. LOL. However, none of my friend I know able to go for it. None that I know is going. Anyway, I should apologize to Afiq for not meeting you up there. I didn't notice your SMS earlier. LOL.

So this year, I ended up going with Noel only. We grabed something to eat, I brought some Yakult (as it's slightly cheaper than the market) and I brought some Beryl's Tiramisu chocolates. No money, so I dare not to buy so much of things. Did enjoy the first cultural dance performance and the first guest performance. We planned to leave early to prevent traffic jam. Anyway, it's almost the same every year. So I need not to stay till everything is over. Anyway, just 2 of us only. LOL.

*******
~The usual opening drum performance~

~The dance - first part~

~The Crowd~

~The crowd following the dance~

~The first guest performance~
*******

No comments: