Translate

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Dancing Class & First Shopping Trip of This Month

Today I'm pretty tired. As usual, I went to Fitness First in the morning for gym with Chee Yuen, then followed by my ballroom dancing class. We train more on our biceps and triceps today and some shoulder as well.

As for ballroom dancing, today kinda practise my Quickstep, Jive, Rumba and little bit of Samba. Oh my God, so much in a day but I have fun. After attending this ballroom dancing class for almost one month plus, I'm kinda not too bad in learning it especially Quickstep. So now can dance a bit already. An auntie (forget her name already) kinda partner with me recently for almost 3 classes already. I guess she will be my learning partner most of the time now. It's ok I guess, anyway it's all about learning dancing and not to have a gorgeous dancing partner, right? LOL.

After the class, I went to Times Square, Sungai Wang and Pavillion with Charles. I was suppose to accompany him to walk around because he wanted to buy a facial mask from the shop called "Beauty Credit" in Sungai Wang. Ended up, I brought it with him along. I got the fresh kiwi mask from Beauty Credit. Since my toner is running out, I ended up getting a toner called "Fresh Juiece Toner" from Skin Food. I got some samples to try from both skin care shops. So now I'm broke. (T.T)


I think I'll only get the things that I want from the Beauty Credit and The Body Shop next time. Probably after I get my wages when I get a job. LOL. I wanna go shopping again. It's Mega Sales but it still burn a BIG hole on my wallet.

No comments: