Translate

Friday, July 17, 2009

I Got A Job

At last, I got the job from AIA Shared Services as Business Process Associate, located currently at Jalan Ampang, near to St. John school. I was amazed that I am offer for this job as I just went for the second interview today at 2pm, and I got the call from them at 4pm telling me that I am taken. Maybe they in need of man power.

I will be going to the company on Monday next week for body check up and getting the conformation letter. On Wednesday, I will be officially starting to work already. Poi Ying also taken this job. She hesitated for it at first but at last, she take it as well. So guess she will be my colleague for now. Vivian also entering this company soon. I think different department perhaps.

The pay is so so la.. Slightly below RM2ooo.. I can't get it higher anymore. However, the benefits provided seems pretty okay with me. Guess I can justify it on next week Monday. Till now, hope I will be smoothly working there for the moment.

No comments: