Translate

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Tango & Rumba

Today as usual is my gym day with Chee Yuen and my ballroom dancing class. I'm starting to work on coming Wednesday, so I guess I might be going for gym at night on weekdays now. But Sunday still on and as well as my dancing class.

Today, I learn a new dance, TANGO. It's amazingly the most easiest steps of all dance I learned so far. The hardest part for this dance is the tempo and that expression. Tango is a dance that full of spirit, some how like attacking. The staccato tempo and that head shaking part are things that I need to practise. LOL. Nothing much, just learn some basic steps only.

The other dance is Rumba. It was just a revise of the first group that we have learned previously and addition of another new steps. It is a nice movement, but then I think my hand movements and the steps need to be practise a bit more. The hipping part is the hardest for me. At times, I fell that the hipping part make me look like a fool. Kinda like shaking the butt here and there while dancing. But if you can dance properly with the hipping, it is a wonderful thing. So I should be practising and be proud later on. LOL..

2 comments:

sheling said...

will ask u to dance in front of us during de convo!!!
practise hard now~
lol

Terence Takumi said...

haha.. I'm just a beginner.. some more no partner to dance la.. u dance with me ar? u know how to dance rumba or tango or quickstep onot? this 3 dances I'm still ok.. Cha cha, jive and foxtrot i dunno leh..