Translate

Sunday, July 26, 2009

My Lousy Cha Cha

We practised Tango and Rumba again today, with a little extra steps and some techniques. It was fun until my instructor wanted to practise Cha Cha, which I have not much idea how to dance it. I'm kinda bad in it I personally think. Guess I need more training and attend more class to get use to the steps.

Today, although Chee Yuen didn't turn up (I have no idea why he didn't but then he told me earlier already), I did go a little bit of workout. After my dance class, I meet with Charles and his friend, Brian at Fitness First. We continued with some workout and the hit the steam room.

After all the workout and steaming session, as usual, we surely look for a place to fill our tummy. We went to Bumbu Bali at first, but then ended up running out after looking at the price and our wallet. LOL.. Guess gotta wait till we got our pay before going there for real, Ended up we went to Star Village for lunch.

Now I'm pretty tired. Not to say very tired, but kinda lazy enough to drive out again for now. If only have someone wanna go out for dinner with me now, perhaps I'll think about. I just don't wanna drive out right now.


No comments: