Translate

Friday, July 10, 2009

First Interview of This Month

Today went to Monroe Consulting Group in Plaza Sentral, Brickfields for interview. The interview is a first screening by the consulting agent before submitting my CV to the company of interest, which is AIA Shared Company Sdn Bhd if I'm not mistaken. I think it's a nice try although I didn't thought of enrolling to such company to work as underwriter or so.

Well, I guess I'll still need to find some other job and get interview and hopefully found a job which is much suitable for myself. Maybe I'll try some tuition centre around my area or further if I still can't find much.

After that interview, Poi Ying and me went to IOI Mall, Puchong to have lunch and she wanted to get some clothes. She managed to get a dress I think and I get nothing. Maybe I don't have much cash, so I don't dare to be shopaholic at the moment. LOL. I really need a job and earn some money. I wanna have my shopping spree soon. Muahaha..

No comments: