Translate

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Convocation is Coming

Convocation is coming real soon. This Sunday is my convocation already. It's start at 8am, at Wisma MCA, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur. It's once in a life time thing to be experience. Been doing some preparation lately. LOL.

Yesterday just went to UTAR, PJ campus with Poi Ying and met with some ex-course mates. We queued up like about 6 hours to get that convocation gown, hood, mortarboard and other stuff. Queued up till my legs hurts. But then I met with Jun Hou, Melissa, Yin Sian, Naresh, Pek Yen, Janet, Suet Ying etc.. But than only able to chat with Jun Hou and Naresh the most. LOL.

At least Poi Ying and I went to HerbaLine to do our facial wash. First time experience to be having such a facial spa. It's a great experience. We did our sea salt foot bath, then proceed to some aromatherapy to relax before our facial wash session, and lastly not to forget is fish spa. The facial spa ended with a spa soup (taste like ginger soup only) and another aromatherapy for refresh purposes. It's so relaxing that I even fall asleep. The bad thing is that snored somehow, maybe bacause I'm too tired. LOL. They even served us a bowl of rice porridge with olive leave.

After the facial spa, I went to Fitness First, The Curve to work out with my friend, Douglas. I wonder how he can get that good figure and to be able to carry such weight. It looks scary when all those guys in the free weight section carrying those weight (mostly look like they took the weight that is much more heavier than they could be taking) and able to complete that work out. Their expression are so agression and violent as if they can eat you up if you mess with them. I think I just want to tone myself a little bit more and that's it. I don't plan to be like that, such a muscular body. I know it's nice but I don't wanna torture myself for it. Furthermore, I have no money to get those protein supplement. Guess I just have to stick with what I have and what I can afford to have..

No comments: