Translate

Saturday, August 8, 2009

A Treat Before Convocation

Today, the eve of my own very convocation day. LOL. I did a lot of things this week. In my previous blog, I did mention that I went for facial spa, then i did my hair cut, get my convocation gown etc., and of course some of my own stuff. As usual, I went for gym and my dancing class. Too bad, tomorrow I gotta skip this week class for my convocation.

This morning, I went to Fitness First, The Curve to work out with Douglas. I joined that RPM class which I didn't go for it before. It's pretty good actually cause it does really make me sweat. However, I would only join once a week I guess next time. I don't want to kill all my calories, ended up getting thinner. LOL. After the gym, I got treated lunch at Bubba Gump Shrimp Co., and the experience is amazing. The food there is great. I guess you would hardly get disappointed dining there, just it might burn a hole in your wallet.

If you gonna ask me how good it is, I have to ask you go and try yourself. It's good until I forgot to even take some photos of it. LOL. That's a lie. Actually I'm starving that time and totally forgot to capture some for my blog. If I have a chance to dine there again, I will capture some (provided I have the budget to dine). Luckily this is a treat, or else I'll be washing plates there.

It's just another 10 hours, my convocation is going to be held in Wisma MCA. I'm happy that my family are coming, I'll meet back most of my course mates. Maybe take some photos and I guess it will be last one that we all will be taking together. After that, I'll be taking graduation photo with family back at my area. I think it's cheaper than the one offer in UTAR.

No comments: