Translate

Thursday, August 27, 2009

My Car Got Block By An Idiot

Today I drove my sister to have a hair cut in a saloon and get some hair treatment (which we already paid the money - since we took the treatment package previously). After the hair do, I got myself into some really stupid. My car got block by a idiot person's car and I can't get moving. It took an hour plus before I can finally get moving to go home.

I did pressed horn for more than half an hour but then nobody is coming to rescue me or even drive away that car. He left no note like his number or stuff so that I can contact him if he is blocking my way or something. So not considerate person. Make my day so miserable.

I was thinking that he is not coming back soon so I went to stationary shop to get some wrappers. Before I can scold him for his idiotic action of inconsideration and stupidity, he is already gone with his car. Tua was telling me to burn down his car and Wynne was saying I should try leave some "memories" (scratches) from head to toe of his car. Too bad I'm not that violent or else I might be really doing it.

No comments: