Translate

Friday, August 28, 2009

UP


Today I went to Mid Valley to have a movie with my sister since this week is her school break. I didn't really bring her out much to walk around as we were younger. So today after I went to the IPR (Institut Perubatan Respitori) to get a letter for my employment purposes, and pass the letter to the panel clinic, I took my sister with me to go Mid Valley to watch the movie "UP".

Well, maybe I'm not that emotional this time watching the movie. I didn't shed tear like Keith told me that he did. The story is kinda touching at the end but then wasn't that heart killing kind perhaps. Or rather I'm kinda heartless lately. LOL.

The movie is great and I really enjoy it. Not to disgrace the movie, but then I found that the short film, or rather the 5 minutes show before the movie seems pretty more interesting. I can't stop laughing at that stupid cloud that keep on making stupid creatures, or rather kinda aggressive one. I pity the big bird. The movie itself, is cute and I will still recomment you guys to watch it. Hope you guys enjoy it.

Overall rating: 8/10
Plot: 8/10
Acting: *Not Applicable*

No comments: