Translate

Monday, August 10, 2009

My Convocation 2009

On Sunday, 9th August 2009, it's a pretty tiring day but an amazing and unforgettable day for all my course mates and as well all graduands on that very day. It's UTAR 9th Convocation (which held on the 7th, 8th and 9th of August), and mine was the fifth session, which is on the morning of 9th of August. It was so great and yet so tiring. YBhg Dato' Dr. Lim Khaik Leang was my guest of honour for my Session 5, UTAR Convocation Day.

We reached Wisma MCA early in the morning and I have to be getting to the Robing Room to register and get changing before entering to the ceremony hall. The whole programme for Session 5 is as follows:
Finally, everything is done and we went out for our photo taking session with family and friends. It's was a great day of mixing feeling. So I can't tell you much. I guess all the photos I'm posting here tells much more than words can be describe all about.

I'm not going to put any caption for all the photos I'm posting it here in this blog as too many to be put it in. I guess you can manage to find yourself in the picture if you are there and to those not there, it just simply means you didn't take picture with me or you didn't even turn up at my convocation. So need not to mention lor.. Haha, kidding. You just have to guess who are they, and if you wanna know them, let me know. I'll tell you. LOL.


~Some photos taken by my family and course mates~
********************************************************~The effect of scanning a picture from a texture photo~

No comments: