Translate

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Oh My Gosh!! We Are In The Paper

Less that I know, I'm on the Star newspaper last Sunday, 16th of August 2009 on the Education Section. If not Weng Foong told me about it, I might even miss it. Well, sorry for writing this blog kinda few days late.

It's a bit sad not all of us is in the photo, but then luckily I'm there too. LOL. We can show around that piece of paper to people. LOL. My mother was asking me to even laminate it so that it wouldn't turn bad. I guess I'll do it as to protect it since it once in a lifetime.

In this photo, only Jun Hou, Weng Foong, Eric, Wie Kee, Voon Yuke, Vivian, Seng Hong, Tansra, Moses, Pek Yen, Yuen Loon, Jia Yi, Chien Wei, Zhau Ying, Janet (not facing the camera) and me are there in it.

Thinking back, time flies so fast. It's over for our 3 years study in UTAR for the degree of Bachelor of Science (Honours) Biomedical Science, but our friendship remains forever. At least that is what I hope for. LOL. Do keep in touch guys.

No comments: