Translate

Friday, August 14, 2009

Still Gotta Wait

I went to the institute today for the medical report. It seems my blood test, urine test and sputum test are negative. I'm so happy. But then since the Mantoux test is positive, the doctor told me that I might have get in contact with TB patient without my own notice. So they also need to run the culture test in order to finalize the result of all my testing. The problem with it is, it need 8 weeks. My next appointment will be on my mother's birthday, 7th October.

I waited 2 weeks for this report and now they tell me to wait another 8 weeks. OMG. But this time, they provide me a memo regarding my test results. I'm going to submit this to the panel clinic to confirm my condition and see they will stated me as fit or unfit to work or not. Hopefully everything will be fine so that I can start work as soon as possible. It's really boring always stay at home. The doctor also told me that I don't look like having the disease, as I don't have any symptoms but then they still need to futher clarified with the culture test.

So meanwhile, I'll wait for the report and also check it out with the clinic whether am I able to start work or not. If they let me work, then at last I'm working already. If not, then I'll need to get any part time job I can meanwhile waiting for that God-damn-long-waited medical report. I still need to earn some cash to pay my fitness first monthly, phone bill and others. My savings is draining up now.

No comments: